Friday 20 November 2009

Another SEO applicant applied through text

Yesterday, an applicant or shall I say one of my friends, Aileen meet with me at the mall to discuss further about what she will do in order to start with her job. Now another one named Grace had texted me to inquire about the SEO job I offered in my advertisement. But now, I have not yet responded to her so much because I'm busy on my search optimising task right now, because in a few hours I will practice again with our group for our choral singing contest tomorrow. This is another conflict to my SEO job, but I will give time for myself to be on other group activities. Do I have to hire another person for the SEO job? We'll, I'm not sure if I can find them jobs on Digitalpoint as their training ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment