Monday 23 November 2009

A tough SEO schedule again

Since I have added another client which is an 18 year old guy who earn lots of dollars through his TV show portal along with TVDuck partnership, this is another schedule that will make my search optimising time management roll over again, and here it is:

1. Client #1: 3 Blogs Daily, 10 Forum Posts, 2 Account Creations, 2 News and Videos and 3 Comments (3-4 hours)
2. Client #2: Daily Blogging (1 to 1 1/2 hours)
2. Client #3: 3,000 Link Submissions weekly (2-3 hours)

We'll, I decide that client #3 will be just from long term to one-time only because of his low rate of $0.01 per link and embed code. This is going to be another challenging week for me as money will roll on for me both search optimising and link submissions either embed files or links to Yidio and Sidereel.

No comments:

Post a Comment