Monday 23 November 2009

Page impressions are getting improved daily

I can't believe it! I checked my NetPartner account that my page impressions have increased from 64 to 88. This should have averaged only about 30 to 40 impressions daily, but in a shock that when I update my own blog daily and do some commenting on my own with different unique names, like I say 5 to 6 people in different blog posts, it was finally increased. This is a lot more improvement that I thought along with my daily search optimising. I also blog comment on 2-3 do-follow blogs daily and posting discussions and replies on Digitalpoint Forums. My earnings have not yet generated, but so far it's a good sign that my page impressions have increased. My goal is to have at least 500 to 1,000 impressions and a maximum of 100,000 page impressions and unique visitors as well. Things are now good for me and my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment