Thursday 12 November 2009

Web 2.0 sites could be potential

Do you know website portals like Web 2.0? This is a whole new level of creating your own website like LiveJournal, Drupal, Joomla, Yola, Weebly, Webs and many more. Web 2.0 is still a website, but it's way more advanced than a regular website or blog. If you can see in DigitalPoint forums, we can see a unique search optimising service called link wheel, which will build up your links like a clockwork in Web 2.0 sites. I also have interess about the Web 2.0, even I'm a newbie and I'm going to study how it really works. Since it's an advanced level, I already have the advantage to learn quickly on how this thing work because I do have websites there but not yet published and optimised. It will be a big potential to affiliate marketing and search optimisation success when using Web 2.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment