Friday 20 November 2009

Dream to be sucessful with SEO

Do you have your own dream when it comes to search optimising? We'll, everyody has their own dream in order to become very successful when we perform SEO on our own blog. Have you listed them all? We'll, here are one of my hot dream list for me:

1. To be number one in the search rankings
2. To make my unique keyword targeted mostly by visitors
3. To earn at least $1,000 and above every month on affiliate programs
4. To gain more subscribers in my own wesite or blog
5. To gain more Facebook fans and friends and Twitter followers

These are my top five of my dream list in search optimising. What about you? What's your dream list in SEO? Have you listed them all?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing SEO Information.
    Seo Information(seo-information-4u.blogspot.com/)
    Sunil Gupta - Learn Free Search Engine Optimization Technique SEO Training Course Institutes tutorials By Professionals executive link builder information Google news Delhi India.

    ReplyDelete