Thursday 19 November 2009

What I do when I'm out on SEO during weekdays?

Guys, I just wanna share to you on what other things I do when I do not perform search optimising. I do these every week and I mean it, just to have some leisure and having some fun with my friends. Ok anyway, here's my hobbies out of search optimising during weekdays:

1. Go to the mall 2-3 times weekly with my friend Peter. We eat, play arcade basketball and discuss new SEO plans on the food court.
2. I'm always a shopper. I shop using my own money from different freelance jobs like accessories, computer gadgets, etc.
3. Go to school every Friday to check updates in order to be sure that I won't miss anything regarding graduation.
4. Play a LAN game in my favorite gaming place called "Defense of the Ancients" with Peter and the rest of my friends.
5. Sometimes when my two lovely girls wants me to go with them, I always go with them because they're so "hot" and "beautiful".

Now if you are reading this post, you already know what I do out of search optimising every week. Enjoy guys and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment