Thursday 26 November 2009

How did I finish SEO jobs quickly?

In my previous post that I have finished my search optimising jobs for today, here are some of the things to finish your jobs quickly:

1. Focus to finish first on one client before you jump to another client. If you mixed it up, you will be confused.
2. Don't browse in your e-mail or any other applications that are useless, except for related ones. It results to confusion and delay of your time.
3. Before you do the job everyday, always write it down so that you will not forget the tasks you're assigned.
4. Take a shower before you start the search optimising job.
5. Listening to music is a good option, but sometimes may distract me when it comes to blogging.

These are the things I do when I perform search optimising jobs with my clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment