Friday 13 November 2009

Getting a new design for Peter's blog

Helping with my friend for finding a new blog design for him is much better, because Peter's my best friend for over two years now and he still needs to develop himself on blogging. I just want him to grow and to study on how we make money through blogging, starting from scratch, along with search optimising. There are so many Blogger templates out there, but I will choose the unique one that will be best for Peter's SEO World Blog. He must thank me for this, as he gave me his username and password on his Blogger account, I will improve his blog once and for all, and to index it on Google, Yahoo and Bing. I am so happy that he has been starting his own blog for one purpose, and that is to earn money from affiliate marketing and to post his own blogs with "passion".

No comments:

Post a Comment