Friday 20 November 2009

Putting music in my blog?

Is it possible that putting music in my blog is really appropriate for most bloggers? We'll, in my previous posts, I planned to create my own song with the title "Optimizer". I'm still working for the background music on my own using a free software called Acid Express Version 7 from Sony. I'm still learning on how to use that software in order to represent my own blog. It's about how groove was present in my blog along with web optimising. I'm about to put it at the footer of my blog, but I think it's not good enough because most of the SEO blogs have no music. So I want to make this very unique by putting music on my blog, in my main page actually and I will keep on continuing my search optimising tasks with full excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment