Thursday 26 November 2009

I started the job of my new client

There is another client from Digitalpoint forums who hired me as a forum poster. It was a copy paste job with a high rate of $125 for 500 forum threads in 500 different forums. Now I have started the job and it was so easy. His site is all about TV shows, because his web extension was .TV. So he wants to expand it all over the place. He doesn't care on what forums will I post, as long the categories are relevant like music, general, entertainment, etc. I already have the list of forums ready to perform search optimising for his music site. Maybe I can finish 40 to 100 forum posts in one day, depends on my search optimising schedule. This is going to be big, and I will make tons of money from this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment