Friday 20 November 2009

Looking for another blog posting opportunity

I'm so tired of just receiving less every week, which I only need quick and short term clients to apply for quick money for SEO services. I have posted a thread on Digitalpoint under Content Creation which I'm looking for someone to hire me for quick blog posting and updating jobs. I don't want long term for now, because I already have two clients that I average about $180 to $190 monthly. Still, I need more clients but only quick terms so that I can manage my own time to my main clients. I can do blog posting or posting news on their websites or blogs in my own words, and if they want some search optimising to me, they can. We'll, I'm still looking for an answer which they can hire me on a short quick money basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment