Thursday 19 November 2009

Start a brand new website now?

Am I ready to kick things off to start a brand new website for myself? I could only maintain one blog for now and my friend. You know why? Since I'm using Blogger, it's really difficult to convert my blog's domain into a real domain name of my own. We'll, I still have accounts on different Web 2.0 sites like Weebly, Yola and Webs, and I think I could use them for search optimising and to create a unique site like no other. I have the passion of internet, online and affiliate marketing, as well as SEO, make money online and online advertising. These Web 2.0 sites offered me to upgrade my own domain for just between $19.95 to $24.95 a year with complete tools. Pretty amazing for me, but am I ready for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment