Monday 23 November 2009

My client is frustrated on me!

As I go on with my search optimising work, my client was frustrated that I did not work for the last two days. I have sent him the message that I will be off on weekends due to our practice in choral singing for the Sunday event, which we won as champions. However, excitement is not really going to take a streak because my client said that I did not update at least one post, news, updates or forum posts in his site, and he's had enough of my actions to be "excused" from any activities, even on holidays and outings...or even Christmas. This is a complete bull****, because he thinks everyday is not a holiday. He just want to become the number one SEO site in the world, and I am only his booster who receive less than $100 monthly. We'll, I apologized to him and I will wait for his decision if he lets me go or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment