Wednesday 25 November 2009

Setting my WP blog takes time

It has been one of the hardest and busiest days ever in my entire life, as I invested $9.99 for a domain name in my WordPress blog. I find hard for this because I'm not really familiar to WordPress, but my friend have installed it for me. I'm still learning about WordPress while I'm performing some search optimising in my own blog, and it's complicated. In the e-book of John Chow, he recommends WordPress than Blogger, because it's more professional than ever and easy to optimize with Google, Yahoo and Bing. It cost me about 2 to 3 hours just to setup my own WP blog, but it's too difficult than Blogger which I was already experienced. Anyway, it's good that my blog is live in a real domain, but under development.

No comments:

Post a Comment