Wednesday 18 November 2009

I got paid by GeniusFunds now! Time out on SEO!

When I continue my hard search optimising task from my client, I noticed that I received a notification that I received money from GeniusFunds through my Alertpay account, which is a payment processor like Paypal. I checked my Alertpay account and I see that I have $13.62 now on my account. Woohoo! After I didn't use my Alertpay account for many months due to quitting on PTC sites, I have money again this time on GeniusFunds! Of course I don't set aside my search optimising work forever, but just for a while which is called "Time Out", because it gives me a break for a little celebration of the return of being a good earner in Alertpay. I took a hike and eat some snacks, then I go back and continue my SEO work.

No comments:

Post a Comment