Thursday 12 November 2009

Time to print John Chow's e-book tomorrow

Since I am very interested in John Chow's e-book as I said earlier, I've downloaded it and I wish I will print his e-book, even it has so many pages. His e-book is free, and I have the right to give it away for free, not selling it. John Chow is a guy who can help many people earn money from blogging starting from scratch, with the use of search optimising of course. I will print his e-book tomorrow at a computer shop because our printer has low ink already, so I can do this even without color and econo style. I can do search optimisation manually on John Chow's e-book after I print and compile all pages in one clear book with many pages. I could share this to my friend Peter and other potentials to earn money through blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment