Friday 20 November 2009

How do you feel if your blog is PR6+?

If you were asked a simple question of how was your feeling if your site has got up to PR6+? We'll for me, it was one of the greatest achievements I've ever had, especially when I perform daily search optimising on my own blog. You were the luckiest person today if your site has got up at least PR6. But how did they do that? We'll, it's about discipline and motivation, as it kicks off your rankings to a much higher one. PR6 is not easy you know when you perform search optimising, but there's an investment involved which you want to invest in SEO to gain more backlinks and popularity of your own site, as well as your professional design and awesome content. It's good that you have a feeling when you are at PR6+, and that's one of my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment