Friday 13 November 2009

My friend lowered my monthly budget

Hours before I request payment to my client for my services rendered as SEO virtual assistant, I was totally shocked that my rate has got lowered now, and so as my best friend Peter. For my search optimising services for this week, I should have earned more than $120 on him and Peter should have earned at least $80 to $100. But sad to say, he is lacking of funds and budget to pay both of us, instead he will pay me $100 every month and $30 for Peter.

OMG!

I feel like we're totally freaked out, but he explained everything to us because he is not yet making money on the internet yet through affiliate programs, and our search optimising would be reduced too, in order to be stable in his time. At least, we still earn money than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment