Wednesday 18 November 2009

I got approved by InfoLinks!

After my application to register as an InfoLinks affiliate, I noticed that in my e-mail I received from them that my account has finally approved. If you can see my blog, Bogart's Online World, you can see green links within my latest posts and it showed a drop down icon of InfoLinks which a visitor will click it and to check out the website. I'm so happy now that I have both Kontera and Infolinks on my blog attached within my posts automatically, along with my leaderboard banner of a NetPartner product, which I have no sales yet but shown signs of progression that unique visitors have clicked my NetPartner ad. I cannot do this without the help of search engine optimisation (SEO), and I should thank myself for achieving my own blog and to continue my quest for earning with affiliate programs, with search optimising as my backup.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bogartkick

    This is Shay from Infolinks.

    Welcome to our proud family of publishers!

    Please feel free to contact us with any question at Support@infolinks.com.

    Good Day,

    Shay
    Infolinks.com

    ReplyDelete