Friday 20 November 2009

Inquiring about another huge link building job

Hours ago, before I went to the mall and meet Aileen for the first time, as my newest friend and one of my search optimising partners, I saw a guy from Digitalpoint forums that he posted about hiring a link builder. I was one of them who inquired but for the other competitors, I have more iTrader than they do. I have a total of 44 iTrader now, and I deserved to take this job as I need more money now for my future needs. I have sent him a personal message regarding my search optimising and link building offer which has a minimum of $100 and maximum of $200. It composed of whitehat SEO like forum participation, manual web directory submissions, social bookmarks, article and PR submissions with writings. I'm still waiting for his response now, until tomorrow he will let me know if I'm hired on this search optimising offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment