Wednesday 18 November 2009

ReTweet really works for me!

Since I put ReTweet buttons to my own blog by using it's HTML code, I keep on retweeting my own posts and I have more followers over and over again. My search optimising strategy really works for my own blog, and guess what I have few comments too daily. I just retweet all of my blog posts from the start to finish and I also tell my other three friends to help me "retweet" in order to gain more traffic and it really worked. For the first time in my entire life, my blog has generated more than 100 UV's and impressions today, and yesterday my followers have increased by 60+, and still going. I have to continue update my blog daily with the help of search optimising through blog commenting with other do-follow blogs, forum participation, social bookmarks, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment