Thursday 26 November 2009

Buying Facebook fans?

Am I decided to buy more Facebook fans on my account? We'll, I saw a thread on Digitalpoint hours ago that he is offering a service called "Facebook fans booster". He will charge us at a rate of $0.60 per fan who entered in our Facebook fan box. It is truly potential that when I have more Facebook fans in my account, the more my profile would potentially be generating traffic and to earn money in my Facebook account through implementing their Facebook applications like online stores, music stores, etc. It's still a web optimising opportunity for me, as I badly need it to increase the number of customers in my Facebook fan box. I don't know if there's also a service that they can increase the number of members in a Facebook group? We'll see about that next time.

1 comment:

  1. Facebook is a popular social networking site that has millions of users throughout the world. Many businesses nowadays are creating Facebook accounts to keep in close touch with their consumers. It gives you the ability to create a fan page for your website or business. By doing this, you can use social media as a means of promotion and get feedback directly from the people who care most about your entity. Thanks a lot.

    SEO New York

    ReplyDelete