Thursday 26 November 2009

Getting my tasks quicker than ever

In my search optimising tasks for today, it was never get quicker as possible. It only takes me less than two hours of work without getting disturbed or being asked by my parents to buy medicine or to clean our car. Now what left is my other client which can only take less than an hour to finish the task. For my two new clients, it is an easy job and it can only take a couple of hours for each of them. So a grand total of eight hours of search optimising work which was fixed and getting easier, in any time I want, not like from 9 A.M. to 5 P.M. Getting quicker has been so great and wonderful, so that I have more time with my leisure and my family. From now on, I focus on these search optimising jobs until I'm done everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment