Wednesday 25 November 2009

Search Optimising: A cool job?

If I ask you a question, if the search optimising job you have handled right now is cool or not? We'll for me, it's cool and it's not cool. Why?

Cool: It is cool because not only you earn money in your website or being paid by your clients, but also to gain you and your client's website a boost to web traffic and backlinks.

Not Cool: It is not cool because it may take you hours to complete the job daily, and to get tired easily. Sometimes, it makes me bored and sleepy.

But still, search optimising is very useful right now to me and my clients, as I earn money while they earn more traffic and backlinks. What about you? What do you think of search optimising for yourself? You're the only one who can answer for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment