Thursday 19 November 2009

A unique way to earn money on Twitter

I have found one way to earn money from my tweets, which is called Sokule. Sokule is quite new to me and it said that I will earn money by just tweeting in their database which it will be passed on to my Twitter account. While I'm performing search optimising, I noticed that I see an ascending ad below the website that I viewed from Adz-2-Cash, which is about Sokule. When I checked on their website, I like their introductory sound and it keeps on attracting me. We'll, they will pay me through Paypal, Alertpay or mailed check every week for just tweeting using their own website or database on Sokule. This is cool you know, as another opportunity awaits me to earn money, along with my search optimising work. I'll try this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment