Thursday 12 November 2009

Adding Facebook fans to your blog

What happens if I add a Facebook fan widget on my blog, is it really worth for my targeted traffic? We'll certainly yes, because Facebook fans are one of the reasons why some of the affiliate marketers around the world like John Chow, Zac Johnson and Jonathan Folk are very successful just for blogging around the corner, along with search optimisation. Once you've always update your blog which connected to your Facebook account or you update your own post within the Facebook group you have created, your fans will be notified by e-mail to check the latest happenings. The more fans you have, the more chances that you gain popularity to your website or blog, with the help of search optimising. It's very important for me, and soon I'm going to add it on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment