Thursday 26 November 2009

A huge project being accepted

I applied hours ago from a Russian in Digitalpoint forums on a short term search optimising job. He has a high rate of $125 per 500 posts on 500 different forums. All I have to do is a simple copy paste job, which I only post once on any forum which is to be posted mostly on music forums, and the others in general discussions. I quickly accepted the job and I have two to three days to complete the first 50 demo posts which will be submitted this Sunday. Since it's a copy paste search optimising job, but needs to register every forum I have stored, it's worth. In 2-3 days I can submit 100 links to him for a rate of $25, until I reach 500 links. I need this job because my money is starting to fade because of a 15/30 format payment monthly.

No comments:

Post a Comment