Friday 13 November 2009

A journey to search optimising world

If you are truly the "heart and soul" of search optimising, your journey starts from basic to advanced. This is what I truly made of. I have learned about search engine optimisation (SEO), one month after I joined DigitalPoint forums as an online freelancer. In my first month as a DigitalPoint member who earns money from the clients, I didn't know what SEO is all about until I learned it on the following month and I keep on studying it. After less than a month of studying, I'm trying to test my search optimising services to various clients, and they are pretty impressed of my works like various link building projects, blog posting, forum participation, social and shopping bookmarks, etc. Now I am almost taking my chances to the next level of search optimising, and that is to perform it on my own blog and it will continue with the affiliate marketing programs too.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment