Wednesday 18 November 2009

Going back to PTC again and leave SEO?

If I'm going back to my old way of earning slow money in PTC (paid-to-click), will I go back? We'll I'm pretty confused because since I'm paid by GeniusFunds hours ago, is it the right time for me to go back clicking again? I still have an alive account from Bux.Gs and today I have clicked 5 ads! Ahahaha! At least I'm finished with my search optimising task which is a hard one by my client. We'll, I don't want to leave SEO because this is very potential for me and this is the reason that I have gain progress of being a SEO virtual assistant earning $100+ monthly, rather than PTC which I only earn cents. Anyway, it's still very potential and it takes only minutes to finish a PTC clicking site and the rest of my few hours would be search optimising time.

No comments:

Post a Comment