Thursday 26 November 2009

Selling your own tweets?

There's also a service called "Twitter Tweet Service", which I can sell my tweets to them which they want to advertise. I have a total of 629 followers in my Twitter account and I can say I'm about to charge $1.50 per tweet and same amount for "ReTweet". This is another profitable job for me, along with my daily search optimising tasks, just to budget my own future for both personal and business. We can sell our own tweets once we have many followers in our Twitter account. The more followers we have, the more clients will buy your tweets, as well as other Twitter affiliate programs like Sponsored Tweets, Be-A-Magpie, Ad.Ly and many more! Twitter is still part of my web optimising plans in order to make money and to generate traffic to my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment