Wednesday 25 November 2009

My friend was hired by a link submission client

In my previous post about the link submission job to Sidereel and Yidio, I have recommended a friend to be hired and they already talked. While I'm doing daily web optimising tasks, my friend texted me through cellphone that he gradually thanked me for this wonderful opportunity on which he is jobless and he needs at least one guy. My friend is already experienced in link submissions, just like I assigned him months ago. He's a true advantage when it comes to search optimising tasks, and he was very successful on receiving payments to me. Now he can do on his own and he has learned more on what I have told him about search optimising. I have nothing to say but good luck to my good ol' friend of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment