Monday 23 November 2009

Another door opened for me

Since I apply on any quick jobs I want, I saw a thread on DigitalPoint forums which was related to search optimising works that is about link submissions and getting embed codes to every US TV series that are hot today with the likes of my favorites Flashpoint, Burn Notice, Heroes, Lost and Big Bang Theory. But it's a low price of $0.01 per link submission. This kid, who is four years younger than me, has earned a lot of money on his ads on Adbrite, because he deals with TVDuck partnership that generates CPM daily which earned him lots of dollars and getting 400k UV's average. I am so thrilled and believe in what he does best for his career and for sure, submitting to sites like Sidereel and Yidio are so easy, but on the embed ones are difficult to achieve. It's still a search optimising job and I only have 100 embeds generated now which the deadline is Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment