Thursday 12 November 2009

Two domains and websites be launched by 2010

This is the final decision I ever made in my blog for both WordPress and Blogger. This is going to be big if I perform search optimisation to both of them and Daniel will help me with no cost to update my site for good. We'll here are the two future domains that I will implement to my WordPress and Blogger, respectively.

1. jeffcaceres.com
2. bogartkick.com

The first one mentioned by me is through WordPress, which Daniel will install it for me, and the same thing with the second one. But the only thing that Daniel would recommend me is that I will be the one to pay for the domain names which he recommends GoDaddy with his own coupon. Sounds good to me and for him, as we both work together for a brighter future.

No comments:

Post a Comment