Friday 27 November 2009

My backlinks have increased in a shock!

Last time, the number of backlinks I have is only 591 which is almost close to 600 using IWebTool. Yesterday, I check them again and I was definitely shocked when my backlinks have increased from 591 to 2,817! I can't believe my eyes. Is this true that my search optimising tasks did all this? It really worked for me guys, and it's all about daily search optimising. I thanked myself for such an independent worker in my search optimising tasks for myself and I think this really worked out and to continue my quest for blogging success, especially to earn more in affiliate programs and CPA programs.

1 comment:

  1. Start a spreadsheet and weekly check and log the amount of backlinks listed on each of the resources, and compare the number to the amount listed on the SAME resource.

    Thanks,
    SEO Companies USA

    ReplyDelete