Friday 20 November 2009

It's time to change everything attractive

Do you know what I want to change? We'll, I'm not going to change or delete my blog, but rather to change the design of my blog. I think most of them think that my design is too old already because it's already one year old. This could be the reason why my search optimising hopes are lessened, because my design was not unique at all. I will change the design later after I'm done with my search optimising hours. Also, I will change the structure of my widgets and to reattach the following after I have my new design:

1. Twitter follow widget
2. Facebook fan widget
3. Infolinks ads
4. FAVIcon
5. Logo for my blog
6. NetPartner ads

And more features coming soon, with the help of search optimising to boost it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment