Monday 23 November 2009

Planning to purchase a domain through Alertpay?

I have a budget of around $13 in my Alertpay account and since I only use Paypal to withdraw my earnings, I wonder if someone can help me find an exchanger who want to trade his or her Paypal balance in exchange of my Alertpay balance when needed. This will boost up my own blog in which my domain name will be more unique like anyone else, and I'm sticking to this domain I choose for sure. I can't wait to live up my dream of owning my first ever unique domain, because along with web optimising strategies for my own blog, I will make myself very useful and to shock everyone that my domain has changed, as well as the title tags. Together with SEO, purchasing and attaching a domain name on my Blogger could be challenging, as long I follow instructions from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment