Monday 23 November 2009

We're the champions in our singing contest! Absent again on SEO!

I took an absence from search optimising just for one day, and that was on November 22nd yesterday. It is because our subdivision is automatically placed on the competitors list for the choral singing contest. The reason why i'm forced by my father to join the choral singing contest because we are lack of boys out here, and they need me. My father that we will win this competition with me as their tenor. We have a total of 15 members, and only five of us including me are the boys. We didn't expect to win, but in a total shock after they call out our group as champions, we are thrilled with excitement and we thanked God for winning this competition. When I got home, I am tired already and didn't continue my search optimising tasks. I will resume it tomorrow, and that's today.

No comments:

Post a Comment