Monday 16 November 2009

ReTweet buttons added to my blog

I notice some other blogs have ReTweet buttons, and it is very difficult to find a HTML code within my blog to put ReTweet button on all of my posts in one single paste. I have learned and studied how to put Retweet buttons while having some conflicts on my search optimising tasks and the stupid IReel scammer, and I gained momentum once again to concentrate on SEO and I have successfully put my ReTweet HTML code in a difficult part of the HTML of my own blog, which is Bogart's Online World. I'm so happy that through this ReTweet button, I can now tweet all the way in an automated form and I wish that everyone can ReTweet my blog posts. Of course, I could do this everyday and it starts develop my mind since Kontera have earned me $2.39 for the first day as a member, with the help of search optimising.

No comments:

Post a Comment