Monday 23 November 2009

A new look on my blog

I have spent hours trying to improve the design of my blog and I found the template called "Nero Black", which I was attracted due to four advertising spaces and can be added using the right HTML codes. Now from my old design, you can take a look at my newest design of my own blog:


I am so thrilled and proud of myself because my blog was become brand new, not on the domain name, but on it's design. My friend was also attracted too, and he was proud that on the ad spaces, I put his SEO Revenge e-book to help him generate more sales than ever. As for me, I put "ReTweet" buttons, Facebook fan box, advertisements from different affiliate programs, widgets and even my basketball video. Together with daily search optimising, this blog would be attracted by many visitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment