Thursday 26 November 2009

Another guy made me a prospect on a MLM company

Days ago, after I'm through with my search optimising jobs I'm going out to my favorite mall and to play some arcade basketball. But then, after I'm playing arcade basketball, I was being called of one of my long time friends to join them and he introduced me to the two lovely young ladies, which were his partners in business. Oh really? They're still students, but not me. I listened to their conversation and the opportunity was real, but with a one time investment of less than $200. I don't have that money yet because I'm still using my salary from my search optimising jobs to pay expenses in electricity, giving weekly allowance to my sister, mobile phone plan and much more. I'm undecided for now, because I'm totally focused on search optimising jobs that I'm happy with.

No comments:

Post a Comment