Monday 16 November 2009

My Kontera inlink-ads finally appeared!

In my other affiliate program which is Kontera, I can see that my inlink-ads are finally appearing. Woohoo! Now I can finally monitor my blog's performance by logging in to my Kontera account. Since I set my niche on Kontera to related keywords like affiliate marketing, search engine optimisation, online marketing, make money online, the keywords will be highlighted automatically every time I have a new post in my blog. All of my blog posts from the old till now are being implied by Kontera and I am happy that if the visitors will visit each page of my blog, there are inlink-ads on it and if they will click the ads I will earn some money, just like Google Adsense style. I will test this out for good and I will continue my search optimisation for my own blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment