Thursday 19 November 2009

I've just created a Facebook group

In my web optimising plans, I have decided to create a group about Facebook which is more on online and affiliate marketing, advertising and make money online. This is one thing that I have researched on Digitalpoint forums on why most of them are selling a group with more than 100,000 to 300,000 members I guess, and it seems to be working right now. In my Facebook fan page right now, I have four fans already in just two days but it's still not enough. I need to have more fans in order to build more traffic to my own group and to update the latest affiliate marketing, search optimising, advertising and make money online trends, so that Facebook friends, fans and group mates will be updated and potentially interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment