Monday 16 November 2009

Problems with concentration due to IReel

I came across this stupid IReel site that will guarantee me access to watch movies online in HD. I signed up for free but they required some credit card information, and it's a bad move for me. I barely tempted to do it and I have no choice but to enter it because they say it won't be charge till I upgrade only to premium starting with the 5-day trial, then will cost or charge me around $35 monthly. Good thing I did not upgrade and cancelled my account immediately, which means my whole account information is removed. But I'm pretty scared that the credit card information I have submitted will be used by them in order to forcefully deduct my balance in my credit card. This has cost me about 2-4 hours of waste instead of search optimisation tasks, as I search some answers if my credit card information will not be used anymore when cancelled.

How stupid of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment