Friday 20 November 2009

What did I do with my money after being paid by clients?

Hey guys, I will share this to you on after each task completed or making advanced payments to me for search optimising or link building services, what did I do with my money? For instance, I always withdraw every Friday from my Paypal account, to ensure that I always have money on my card for purpose. These are the things which I spent my money:

1. Pay for the electricity exceeded $25 rate (Average about $10 to $15 per month contribution)
2. Giving allowance to my sister who is still schooling every week for about $4.00
3. Pay for my monthly plan bill for my phone which has a 24-month contract to pay $5.00 monthly.
4. Pay for Social Security System contribution worth $8 to $10.
5. Shop and buy some foods and desserts for my family.

This is how I spend money monthly when I have finished many search optimising tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment