Thursday 19 November 2009

I suck at Kontera program

I am barely mistaken that Kontera Ads are usually not working for me anymore. I only have $0.10 in my account under the revenue column. It's pretty useless for my blog that my search optimising hopes are not really good to promote my Kontera links. So I decide to cancel Kontera and to remove it on my list. Right now I'm using Infolinks, which is the replacement of Kontera and much better rates. With the help of search optimising, I may see how this is going better tomorrow as I will check it when I wake up. Hehehe. I know Kontera is legitimate, but the truth is...I don't think it fits through my own blog while the others are getting successful on Kontera. That's how I suck at Kontera and just continue my search optimising tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment