Monday 16 November 2009

I earned for the first time in Kontera!

After a little update on my own blog which is Bogart's Online World, which I receive few comments daily, I am totally shocked for the first time that my Kontera text links have generated me earnings. I earned $2.39 today which Kontera will only update my earnings once daily. In just two ad clicks, I earned $2.39 for a total of 20 page views only. I have a poor average of 20-30 page views daily, but I was so lucky through my web optimisation tasks for my own, this is a return which Kontera has stored for me and it's a sign of being successful real soon for my own blog. Looks like I have to update my blog once or twice daily, and to generate some comments from other people and to comment from other blogs too. I can't wait to update my stats tomorrow if it really improves my blog a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment