Friday 13 November 2009

A new blogging job has arrived on me

Since I'm not really upset about my client's budget for me which is only $100 per month as his SEO virtual assistant, I decide to go back again in DigitalPoint forums to find some jobs related to forum posting, blogging and other web optimising jobs. Good thing I have found one, which he pays more than my current client who only pays me $100 monthly. For this guy alone, he will pay me $5 per blog post with video and about 100+ words on my blog post. My blog is PR3 and do-follow, so he will pay me $5 per blog post, and he has about 300 videos to be posted on. If I'm about to calculate it:

$5 x 300 blog post with videos = $1,500!

He will pay me via Paypal of course, and I will accept this job after I finish with my current client's daily SEO work.

No comments:

Post a Comment