Thursday 26 November 2009

A hard task again from my client

Once again, my client have given me an urgent task, which is part of his pay plan of $100 monthly. He wants me to edit all of the countries featured menus and pages one by one, in a manual way. We'll, I'm very tired of it but I promised him that as his permanent search optimising guru and his friend I would work with him independently to become rich in the near future. I really owed him so much yesterday for a complete setup on my newest WordPress blog and the web hosting, but I only pay $9.99 on creating my own domain. At least, it's really worth and it's finally developing. Now i have just completed his extra task and I'm done for him today, and tomorrow morning would be short regular search optimising tasks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment