Friday 20 November 2009

Am I ready to sell blog roll links and blog posts?

Since I have not earn much money for this week, I have come up to decide whether I'm ready to sell my blog posts and blog roll links in my blog. But there's a catch guys, because most of them based on the page rank, Alexa rank, Google index, etc. So far, I think my blog's not yet ready for this because the page rank is 3, my Alexa is 1.3 million and Google index pages are around 118 I guess. They are relying on high ranks like PR5, Alexa of 300,000 and above, and backlinks of 1,000+. So the answer is, I'm not yet ready to sell blog roll links and blog posts for them to gain more traffic, and also I will continue my search optimising job now so that I'll finish everything for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment