Monday 23 November 2009

Shall I go back to Kontera?

Since Kontera is the only ad network that I have earned through my clicks, at least I earned about $0.10 for just one click but generating few impressions daily on my blog. We'll, I'm not yet sure if I go back to Kontera because I'm busy right now in dealing with my client on his daily search optimising tasks that I must accomplish day by day. Infolinks is much better than Kontera because it displays more links and active ads than Kontera do, and they have higher rates. The only thing that I have missed on the ace is the Google Adsense, on which I'm banned and yet to be reinstated. Maybe on what I have done on my search optimising tasks are not Adsense-friendly, so they banned me. It's still questionable if I go back to Kontera.

No comments:

Post a Comment